Friday, July 6, 2012

Sorry I haven't really had time to work on posting over the past week - work in Sasayama is a lot more hectic than it was two years ago. The situation here has changed quite a bit, and though there's never a dull moment, we start work at 7 and I usually can't sit down to do anything like this until around 10 PM, and then I'm too tired to be able to concentrate on anything anyway. It's fun, but I don't know how many pictures I'm going to be able to take this time. It's also been raining a lot, which makes sightseeing bike rides or walks on the weekends kind of difficult. I'm here for 3 more weeks - if I can't update much while I'm here, I should have time once I go back to Kyoto. That thatched roof house in the first pictures is where I'm staying. We're working on the white building on the right.



No comments:

Post a Comment