Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Whoa

So right now there are about 12 kids from 5 to 12 years old getting ready to go to sleep in the main rooms here- they spent the day at the farm doing sort of a day camp thing with us- it was a great idea but right now I'm so tired I can barely see straight. In addition to all this, I made a stupid rookie move last night, and had a few beers and a little sake when I was a lot more dehydrated than I realized, and so instead of getting a good night's sleep under my new mosquito net, I spent 5 hours face down on the kitchen floor feeling like I was about to die any moment. So it's not even 9 PM yet, but I'm going to sleep! I'll try to catch up again tomorrow when they've all gone home. With photos.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment